We’re excited to welcome you on Sundays at 9:00AM for Traditional Worship or 11:00AM for Contemporary Worship! As part of our gradual regathering plan, we have 250 spaces available per service for in-person worship on Sunday mornings, with limited childcare for little ones aged 6 months-PreK (RSVP below). If you feel more comfortable worshiping online, join us for one of our online worship experiences on Sunday morning!
In Person Worship
Traditional Service at 9:00AM • Contemporary Service at 11:00AM
What do I need to do to attend in person at CPC?
- RSVP for everyone in your household each week you would like to attend. Children are welcome in the Sanctuary!
- If you have children 6 months-PreK, we have limited childcare available. You’ll RSVP for early childhood programming along with your Worship RSVP.
- Bring a mask (if you have one). We will provide you with a mask if needed. You are required to wear one while you are in the building and during the entire service.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home to protect others.
- Arrive early! Seating will begin 15 minutes before the service begins.
- Please observe 6 feet of social distancing.
Have more questions? We’ve got answers! Click on the questions below for more information.
Why do I have to RSVP to come to church?
The State of Minnesota guidelines for churches include the use of reservation systems to ensure that worship attendance stays within levels that maintain social distancing. Along with helping us reopen at a responsible pace, our RSVPs allow us to conduct contact tracing, if needed.
How many spaces are available?
At this time, we have 250 spaces available per worship service. Depending on the household sizes of those who attend, some overflow from the Sanctuary to Westview may be necessary.
What happens once I arrive?
Staff and our First Impressions team will welcome and guide you through a contactless experience.
- Masks are required; if you do not bring your own, we will have masks available, as well as the opportunity to sanitize your hands.
- Please check-in by using your RSVP’s confirmation email.
- Seating will be set up for social distancing; you/your household will be spaced 6 feet apart from others
How will I participate in worship?
- Wear a mask at all times and maintain a 6-foot distance from other households.
- You are welcome to sing along and participate in spoken elements during worship.
- Worship leaders will not be wearing masks, but our safety protocols dictate that they will be at least 12 feet away from the congregation.
- Bulletins and sermon notes can be found on our website. Use them on your phone or tablet, or print out at home before you come.
- You may place your offering in the designated places in the back of the Sanctuary or make your gift online or by text during worship, or anytime.
- On Communion Sundays, Communion will be available in individual, sealed containers.
- Following the service, ushers will dismiss rows one at a time, starting in the back and moving toward the front.
- You are welcome to socialize with others outdoors after the service with appropriate 6 feet social distancing. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all who are attending, please do not congregate indoors.
Is there programming for kids?
At this time, kids 5 years and older will worship with their families. Limited childcare for 6 months-PreK is now available for both worship services. RSVP for Worship and Reserve a spot for your child(ren) in Kids’ programming.
What safety precautions is CPC taking?
- The building has been deep cleaned; routine weekly cleanings are increased
- High-touch/contact surfaces are being sanitized between each service
- Staff and volunteers are health screened and are wearing masks
- No coffee or lemonade is being served after services
- The Sanctuary’s air ventilation is always running; per recommendations, we have increased the outdoor air flow coming into the building and scheduled the air ventilation system to run in all spaces where people are scheduled to be
Will Pathway Books be open?
Yes! Pathway Books will be open for up to 3 customers at a time from 9:00-11:00AM.
TRADITIONAL SERVICE AT 9:00AM • CONTEMPORARY SERVICE AT 11:00AM
CPC IN STUDIO AVAILABLE AT 6:00AM
9:00AM Traditional Service:
Hymns are led by organ, piano, and one or two singers and the service contains liturgical elements. Participate in worship from home via our Watch page. Join us live at 9:00AM or watch the recording at a time that works for you.
11:00AM Contemporary Service:
Worship is band-led and contains both modern and liturgical elements. Participate in worship from home via our Watch page. Join us live at 11:00AM or watch the recording at a time that works for you.
CPC in Studio:
Like our 11:00AM service, but ready for church earlier on Sunday morning? CPC in Studio is an online-only worship experience created for an at-home audience to watch anytime. Available on our Watch page at 6:00AM on Sunday mornings, it features the same sermon as our other Sunday services. Music is band-led and the service contains a mix of liturgical and modern elements.
CPC COVID Safety Statement
Your health and safety are important to us. If you or someone in your family are participating in a CPC sponsored gathering, please wear a mask and social distance six feet apart from others. Masks are required inside our building. We care about each other and feel this is the best way to support each other's safety. If you are sick or unwell, please stay home. Symptoms of COVID-19 can be found here: Stop the Spread of Germs (COVID-19). If someone in your household exhibits COVID-19 related symptoms, stay home. We have been and will continue to follow the safety guidelines set out by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health.
Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff. To ensure that, we have developed a Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All CPC staff are responsible for implementing this plan. Our staff are required to wear masks whenever working with others, to maintain a social distance of six feet, and to take their temperature each day they are engaging in work with others.