TRADITIONAL SERVICE AT 9:00AM • CONTEMPORARY SERVICE AT 11:00AM
We gather on Sundays for about an hour of singing, prayer, a 20-minute Bible-based message, and communion once a month. Whether you're ready to gather in person, or you're participating in worship from home, we hope you'll join us soon! Click on the worship formats below for more information.
Worship In Person
We’re excited to welcome you on Sundays! RSVPs and masks are not required but masks are still recommended indoors for those who haven’t been vaccinated.
Have questions about in-person worship?
Click on the questions below for answers to common questions.
What do I need to do to attend in person at CPC?
- If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home to protect others.
- Please observe 6 feet of social distancing while inside CPC.
What safety precautions is CPC taking?
- The Sanctuary’s air ventilation is always running; per recommendations, we have increased the outdoor airflow coming into the building and scheduled the air ventilation system to run in all spaces where people are scheduled to be. CPC installed GPS (Global Plasma Solution) in our Sanctuary and a few other significant areas of the church. GPS fights pathogens and provides cleaner and safer air.
- The building has been deep cleaned; routine weekly cleanings are increased.
- High-touch/contact surfaces are being sanitized between each service.
- Staff and volunteers are health screened.
- No coffee or lemonade is being served inside.
- Seating will be set up for social distancing; you/your household will be spaced 6 feet apart from others
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged upon entering and exiting the building.
How will I participate in worship?
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from other households.
- You are welcome to sing along and participate in spoken elements during worship.
- Worship leaders will not be wearing masks, but our safety protocols dictate that they will be at least 12 feet away from the congregation.
- Bulletins can be found on our website. Use them on your phone or tablet, or print out at home before you come.
- You may place your offering in the designated places in the back of the Sanctuary or in one of our Giving Kiosks. You may also make your gift online or by text during worship, or anytime.
- On Communion Sundays, Communion will be available in individual, sealed containers.
- Following the service, ushers will dismiss rows one at a time, starting in the back and moving toward the front.
- You are welcome to socialize with others outdoors after the service with appropriate 6 feet social distancing. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all who are attending, please do not congregate indoors.
Is there programming for kids?
Kids’ Church is available for kids aged 6 months-5th grade for both worship services. In the summer kids start in church with their families and are dismissed for programming before the message. Before entering the Sanctuary, please go to the Family Check-In (enter the patio doors) to get a name tag for your child.
Childcare for infants and toddlers is available for the entire worship service. Wiggly preschoolers are welcome in the Sanctuary, but you may drop them off at their classroom at the start of the service if that feels more comfortable for you and your child.
Join us live on Sunday mornings or watch the recordings anytime. Participate in worship from home via our watch page.
Introducing: CPC Music
Worship doesn’t just happen on Sunday mornings. Worship with these five original songs written for and inspired by the CPC community wherever you are!
- Album available everywhere you stream (including Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, and YouTube)
- CD available at Pathway Bookstore ($5)
Sample the songs:
CPC COVID Safety Statement
Your health and safety are important to us. Masks are recommended for unvaccinated individuals and social distancing of six feet between households is required while inside our building. We care about each other and feel this is the best way to support each other's safety. If you are sick or unwell, please stay home. Symptoms of COVID-19 can be found here: Stop the Spread of Germs (COVID-19). If someone in your household exhibits COVID-19 related symptoms, stay home. We have been and will continue to follow the safety guidelines set out by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health.