Childcare is offered for children 6 weeks-age 3 in Room 112. Preschool and elementary-aged kids are offered activity books and crayons to help them listen, learn, and follow along with the service. CPC Building Map
Sundays (9:30 & 11:00AM)
Infant/Toddler (ages 6 weeks-2 years):
Our staff loves and prays over our smallest ones so parents can enjoy worship knowing their children are safe and cared for.
- Begin at the Family Check-In area and print out your child’s stickers: one for their back, one for the nursery roster, and one for you to present at pick-up. Proceed to the nursery (Rooms 112 & 113), located on the same level as the Sanctuary. CPC Building Map
- Children are also welcome in the Sanctuary. Should you need them, cry rooms are located at the rear of the Sanctuary, both on the main level and in the balcony. You will still be able to see and hear the service.
Preschoolers (2 years-PreK):
We invite preschool families to take the next step in stretching their kids in attending worship, as much as they are cheerfully inclined to do so, aware that the individual needs of each family are distinct. Preschool families may choose to keep their kids with them at the beginning of the service OR they can drop off their kids in their classrooms at any time during the service. Preschoolers will hear an age-appropriate lesson that aligns with the adult sermon series.
- Begin at the Family Check-In area and print out your child’s stickers: one for their back, one for the classroom roster, and one for you to present at pick-up.
- 2-year-olds are in Room 216. 3-year-olds are in Room 213. 4-year-olds/PreK are in Anderson Hall. CPC Building Map
Elementary (kindergarten-5th grade):
Kids worship with their families in the Sanctuary and stay until they are dismissed to Elementary Programming for an age-appropriate lesson. On Communion Sundays elementary kids stay in the service the whole time to take part in observing or taking communion. This year's Communion Sundays are: October 6, November 3, December 8, January 5, February 2, March 1, April 26, and May 31
- Begin at the Family Check-In area and print out your child’s stickers: one for their back and one for you to present at pick-up. Elementary programming will take place Rooms 302-306 (9:30AM) and in the MPR (11:00AM). CPC Building Map