- This event has passed.
How Much is Enough? Balancing Financial Blessings
When: May 9 at 7:00PM - 8:45PM
Where: Westview Room
GAIN BIBLICAL WISDOM AND FRESH INSIGHTS
Join us for an interactive workshop where we’ll explore case studies, answer classic and complex financial planning questions, and provide opportunity to share collective wisdom about balancing financial blessings for our kids with charitable giving in the second half of life.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED:
- What is the purpose of the wealth God has entrusted to us?
- What is our plan? Do my spouse and I agree?
- How do we empower (not impair) our kids to grow through financial blessings?
- How do we treat kids who differ from one another?
- How do we think about our grandkids?
- How do we think about charitable giving in the second half of life and through estate plans?
This workshop will be led by Jay Bennett and Jeff Carver, both lifelong friends of CPC, who serve the National Christian Foundation (NCF). The NCF is the world’s largest faith-based provider of donor-advised funds.