- This event has passed.
When: September 13 at 11:00AM
Where: Online on Zoom
The Session has called a Special Meeting of the Congregation of Christ Presbyterian Church of Edina to be held via Zoom on Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 11:00AM for members to vote on the election of Petey Crowder as Senior Pastor of CPC. A quorum of 400 members is needed!
- You must be a member to vote. Not a member? You may watch the meeting via Livestream with this link.
- Voting can only occur virtually through Zoom. The by-laws of Christ Presbyterian Church exclude voting by mail-in ballot or by proxy.
- To vote, you must:
- have a current email address on file with CPC at least 72 hours prior to the meeting (11:00AM on September 10). Each individual in a household that is a member must have a separate, individual email account to vote. An email will be sent on Thursday, September 10 with the subject line: Special Meeting of the Congregation Confirmation. Within the email is a link to the Zoom Webinar. A reminder email will be sent approximately one hour prior to the start of the meeting.
- join the meeting using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone that has the Zoom app downloaded. This is required so that electronic voting can occur. Each individual in a household will need to log in on a separate device; only one vote can be cast per device.
- To learn how the meeting will be run, read the Rules for Online Congregational Meeting.
- Want more details on what the Zoom Webinar experience will be like, from downloading the app to how to log on? Read What to Expect on Zoom Webinar.
- Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.