Online • Traditional
This service features instruments, carols, Scripture, and a meditation by Pastor Petey Crowder. Access Christmas Bulletin.
Online • Contemporary
This service features music by the contemporary worship team and a meditation by Pastor Petey Crowder.
Online • Kids' Christmas
Families, be a part of our Kids’ Christmas service via Livestream! All kids are invited to dress as a shepherd, angel, or wise man and stand up at home for their part in the story.
We look forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior with you!
To attend in person, you must RSVP. You will need to print your confirmation or show it on your phone upon arrival. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy atmosphere for those worshiping with us (scroll down to see our precautions and expectations).
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23
Traditional Service • 4:00PM
This service features instruments, carols, Scripture, and a meditation by Pastor Petey Crowder. Childcare is available for ages 6 months-preK. Christmas Bulletin
Contemporary Service • 7:00PM
This service features music by the contemporary worship team and a meditation by Pastor Petey Crowder. Childcare is available for ages 6 months-preK.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24
These services will be identical to the services held December 23.
NEW! Contemporary Service • 2:00PM • Childcare is available for ages 6 months-preK.
Contemporary Service • 4:00PM • Childcare is available for ages 6 months-preK. This service is full, please join us online or register for one of our other services.
Traditional Service • 7:00PM • Christmas Bulletin
Contemporary Service • 11:00PM
Click on the questions below for more information.
What do I need to do to attend in person?
- RSVP for everyone in your household. Children are welcome in the Sanctuary!
- If you have children 6 months-PreK, we have limited childcare available. You’ll RSVP for early childhood programming along with your Worship RSVP.
- Bring a mask (if you have one). We will provide you with a mask if needed. You are required to wear one while you are in the building and during the entire service.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home to protect others.
- Arrive early! Seating will begin 15 minutes before the service begins.
- Please observe 6 feet of social distancing.
What safety precautions is CPC taking?
- The Sanctuary’s air ventilation is always running; per recommendations, we have increased the outdoor air flow coming into the building and scheduled the air ventilation system to run in all spaces where people are scheduled to be. CPC installed GPS (Global Plasma Solution) in our Sanctuary and a few other significant areas of the church. GPS fights pathogens and provides cleaner and safer air.
- Capacities are limited to allow for appropriate distancing and to stay within the guidelines the state of MN has laid out for capacity
- All guests are required to wear masks over their mouth and nose while inside CPC
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged upon entering and exiting the building
- The building has been deep cleaned; routine weekly cleanings are increased
- High-touch/contact surfaces are being sanitized between each service
- Staff and volunteers are health screened and are wearing masks
- No food or beverages are being served
Why do I have to RSVP to come to church?
The State of Minnesota guidelines for churches include the use of reservation systems to ensure that worship attendance stays within levels that maintain social distancing. Our RSVPs also allow us to conduct contact tracing, if needed.
What happens once I arrive?
Staff and our First Impressions team will welcome and guide you through a contactless experience.
- Masks are required; if you do not bring your own, we will have masks available, as well as the opportunity to sanitize your hands.
- Please check-in by using your RSVP’s confirmation email.
- Seating will be set up for social distancing; you/your household will be spaced 6 feet apart from others
How will I participate in worship?
- Wear a mask at all times and maintain a 6-foot distance from other households.
- You are welcome to sing along and participate in spoken elements during worship.
- Worship leaders may not all be wearing masks, but our safety protocols dictate that they will be at least 12 feet away from the congregation.
- Bulletins and sermon notes can be found on our website. Use them on your phone or tablet, or print out at home before you come.
- You may place your offering in the designated places in the back of the Sanctuary or in one of our Giving Kiosks or make your gift online or by text during worship, or anytime.
- Following the service, ushers will dismiss rows one at a time, starting in the back and moving toward the front.
- You are welcome to socialize with others outdoors after the service with appropriate 6 feet social distancing. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all who are attending, please do not congregate indoors.
Is there childcare for kids?
Limited childcare will be provided for some of our Christmas Eve services as indicated above. When you RSVP for worship, you may also choose to sign up your children aged 6 months-preK for childcare. Siblings will be in the same room, childcare providers wear masks, and the number of children per classroom is limited. Children of all ages are also welcome in worship.