Our small groups are aimed at connecting the transforming power of Jesus to everyday life through relationship-building and Bible study or book discussions.
Looking for a Group?
Join with other women to grow in relationship with Jesus and one another. As we continue to live with COVID-19, we recognize the reality of challenging schedules and the difficulty of gathering together. We hope that groups of 3 or 4 will make that just a little bit easier. We will provide everything you need to get started including Bible study and book discussion ideas. Sign up to meet twice a month, in-person or virtually. Women will be connected based on interest and availability.
For All Ages
Gather with other women to be intentional in growing your relationship with Jesus. Spiritual and relational transformation happens most effectively when we’re in community with other believers. These triads are for women of all ages.
Signups will open again in January.
For Moms of Young Children (through elementary)
Join together with a few other moms…
- To walk alongside one another in this season of mothering young children
- To remind one another that your identity is in Jesus, not your parenting skills
- To bring your kids to God in prayer together
New groups will launch in January with sufficient interest.
For Moms of Teens
Having the right tools and support of other moms is incredibly helpful when navigating the season of parenting teens. Triads dive into parenting books that are relevant and biblical.
If you’re looking to get plugged into an existing group, fill out our simple interest form to get connected to the group that’s the right fit for you.
Take some time to explore the Discipleship Resource to go deeper in your relationship with Jesus.
- Study Recommendations:The Discipleship Resource contains many recommendations for you to consider.
- Inventory of DVD Studies: Want to go the video route? Check this list or browse our library on 3rd floor West.
- Mom’s Morning Study Recommendations
- RightNow Media: a great resource for video-based studies. It’s easy to set up a free account. Access the CPC library in RightNow Media for some of our recommendations. Groups can watch the videos together through Zoom screen sharing or you can watch on your own and come together to discuss. Many of the video series have free downloadable discussion guides.
We are always available to answer your questions whether biblical or theological in nature or about group dynamics. If it would be helpful, one of us could come to your group to answer questions about a particular Bible passage or theological topic. Contact us:
- James Madsen, Pastor of Discipleship
- Deb Carlson, Discipleship Program Associate
- Debbie Ducar, Women’s Ministries
Want to receive our monthly encouragement emails? Let Deb Carlson know.
Online Meeting Tips
Here are a few best practices for a good online meeting experience:
- Choose the quietest place in your home or wherever you happen to be. Turn off anything making noise in the background.
- Level your device on a table and look into the camera so everyone has a good view of you.
- To minimize background noise, use MUTE when you’re not speaking if your group is larger than 6-8 people. This takes some practice so don’t be offended when your group reminds you.
- Use only one device in a room on the same call or you’ll get feedback that everyone can hear.
- Sit with your back to a wall rather than a window (backlight makes it difficult to see you).
- Use headphones if others are nearby and you don’t want to disturb them.