The Mess is Part of Our Mission
Construction season has begun at CPC! We'll post photos, project details, and timeline updates as they become available. There are three components to this work:
- renovations to 40% of our existing footprint
- the Commons, a new gathering space that links the Great Room to our classrooms (plus new Welcome Center and Family Check-In)
- an expanded Fireside Room for mid-size worship and event gatherings
What to Know Now
- Weekend summer programming for ages 6 weeks-preschool is relocated to the Fellowship Hall (below the Sanctuary). Elementary kids remain with their families in worship.
- NOTE: the North Entrance will be closed beginning July 25.
- The following rooms are closed:
- all kids' classrooms on the first, second, and third floors
- Fireside Room
- Anderson Hall
- balcony rooms
- Anderson Companies has communicated with CPC's neighbors. Read the letter here.
Current Construction Work
- Framing and hanging sheetrock in nursery and first-floor kids' classrooms; relocation of some ductwork
- Plumbing for new bathrooms in Great Room and balcony room
- Construction of two new dormers on third floor east
- Waterproofing of North Entrance
- Laying footings for a new stairwell
- Prep work for the new basement
- Renovation of MPR bathrooms